Tuesday, January 19, 2016

About Me

My family is very important to me. My parents are so supportive of all my decisions and come to all my events.

Honors Night 2015 at my high school.

I am an only child, but my family is huge with all the aunts, uncles, and cousins. We are basically one big crazy, silly, rambunctious, country redneck family split up in 4 states (Florida, South Carolina, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire). We all love country music and the farms and other redneck ways we have...someday I hope to live in South Carolina or Florida to be closer to the rest of my family, plus I just absolutely love the South.



My cousins are like sisters to me...we are all extremely close. This pic is of all the closest cousins from this summer.

Kendra (15), me (18), Taylor (15), Karissa (16), Katerina (18)


I was able to go to Florida this summer, just me and Katerina, for our graduation gift. We are the closest out of everyone. We spent one day paddle boarding 5 very long miles...but it was totally worth it. We are practically inseparable when we are together!

Kat and I when we were probably 5

Kat and I at her college, University of Southern Florida
 I would love to transfer there one day but RIC is definitely the school to be at
for a degree in teaching....

A huge rainstorm ruined our first day at the beach and Kat was freaking out about the first beach day (out of like 10) being ruined. The sunset the next night made up for it though!


Of course after all that summer fun, work started up again. I usually babysit and tutor until I got a job at a day care facility down the road from my house which ended up being perfect. The girls I work with either graduated from RIC or I went to high school with so we are also one big "work family". I work between two rooms, the infant room (newborn to about 10 or 11 months old) and the transitional room (up to 18 months old). There is never a dull moment in those rooms, but I absolutely love working there!

1 comment: